We got there Thursday evening after doing sealings at the Salt Lake Temple. We got sushi takeout and ate it up there. Corey and I love cooking together and don't ever get to do that anymore. So we cooked all our meals together (except for the sushi! Haha!), hung out in the hot tub every night, took long baths every morning, slept in, went on walks. It was amazing. Both nights it sprinkled while we were in the hot tub. That was cool! Sunday morning, we came down to pick up the kids and took them back with us. Since Monday was Labor Day and there was no school, we were able to have a quick little family stay-cation. Three days just me and Corey plus two days with the kids---amazing! I keep using that word but that's what it really was! A gigantic thank you to my mom and dad and our good friends Kaitlyn and Kelly who watched our kids for us.
I took a lot videos for a change which was fun. Here's the pics I took.
Sushi on the balcony outside the master suite.
Hot tub magic. 😍
Eggs Benedict for breakfast! Yum-o!!
A little walk with amazing views behind us.
Chicken Fajitas for dinner. Oh-so-good.
Super easy mini pizzas for lunch.
I took lots of pictures of food... Shrimp Bisque. A new one for us!
And the family is here! Look at the table! And those amazing windows!
Another walk. And a chasing game.
Cute girls playing on the rocks outside.
Rock climbing on the house. Of course Corey would do this.
Nathan taking a stab at it.
Movie night! We watched The Princess Bride, had Oreos, popcorn, and root beer.
Again, the views!!
Dad playing outside with the kiddos.
Forcing the kids to watch our wedding video. Nathan: When is this going to be over? Lexie: I don't wanna watch this! Nathan: This is so long.
And one little tuckered out girl. When we play, we play!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment