"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

2.18.2010

Private

Due to some recent motel occurrences, our blog is going PRIVATE this weekend. Send me your email addresses ASAP.

32 comments:

Becca Lund said...

deebit@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

I want in! jessica.demill(at)gmail(dot)com

Joanne said...

twizzledown@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

I hope everything is ok! chell_8@hotmail.com

SMILES2ALL said...

lindseekaye@hotmail.com

Grandma P said...

Couldn't miss your blog. famperry@hotmail.com

Keri said...

KGougler@gmail.com, yikes!

Brianne said...

Sounds scary! Hope everything is alright and you aren't too creeped out! brianne.plastow@gmail.com

Alicia said...

aliciamoss(at)gmail(dot)com

The Rindi's said...

felisharind@hotmail.com

L.Jo said...

laceybg@gmail.com

Jay Strong said...

janeil.strong@gmail.com

What happened?

The Bowler Five said...

eabebowler@yahoo.com I am sure tai, steph and jenn want an invite too.
angie

Pierce Family said...

Garland.nicole.pierce@gmail.com Thanks!

Lisa said...

lisadavisclark@gmail.com

Rachel said...

rachel.richins@gmail.com

Woodstock Family said...

kristawoodstock@gmail.com

The Ballash Blog said...

mballash20@gmail.com

The Ostlers said...

ja.ostler@gmail.com

Allyson said...

allyson.moody1@gmail.com

Jacqueline said...

I'm giving it to you twice jacqueline.crowther@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

parkercanon@live.com

Tai and Joe said...

taianne_goldsberry@hotmail.com

Kimberli Norton said...

Knock Knock, Let me in Please!!!
kimberli_jo@yahoo.com

Marcie said...

marcie.ras@aggiemail.usu.edu

Graham's said...

kyandnicolegraham.blogspot.com

Chandra said...

chandra.kunz@gmail.com

Rachel Poulsen said...

rachelpoulsen@gmail.com

Ashlee said...

ash.winkelman@gmail.com

Mama Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kara said...

I can't remember if i gave this to you or not!

kara.elle at gmail dot com

Thomas Family said...

step_up45@hotmail.com