
Nathan's favorite time of day...his bedtime bath!! He just goes crazy, crazy kicking and splashing. This of course makes Corey happy that he likes the water.
In June we went to Orlando, Florida with my parents, brother, and cousin and her daughter. So fun! These are just a few pictures.
Nathan is probably one of the smiley-est babies I've ever seen. But sometimes he just stares at you like you're crazy! The bottom left is him on Corey's motorcycle in the saddlebag. The bottom right is him playing one of his favorite games.
Nathan loves to swing in the park right behind our house. This picture was taken probably a month ago.
Nathan was blessed on Mother's Day. How great was that for me! He was a little sleepy when we were trying to take these pictures before leaving for church. My Aunt Denna's mom, Ramona Crane (kind of my adopted grandma) made the blue afghan for him.


7 comments:
Super exciting that you are blogging. Cute pictures. Nathan is the cutest!
Hi! Nathan is SO cute! I haven't even ever seen him you guys make such a cute family! I'm glad you wrote, now we can keep in touch!
MMMmmmmmm can we say cute?
um hello! I tracked you down through Natalie and Matt's blog, Corey I hope you remember me! I can't believe you two are parents! And what's worse I can't believe we haven't seen you long enough to know that you are parents! We are horrible friends! Love you both!
We are so excited to see someone else with a blog in the family. I have loved doing this the last couple of weeks and look forward to visiting yours. Nathan is so big. I can't believe how fast they grow up.
Nathan is super cute, I am excited for you guys. I was really glad you posted on our blog it is really nice to see what everyone is up too. Hey I need your waffle recipe. I hear great things about it.
Yea Mindi! I am so excited we can stay in touch this way even though we talk often this is fun to see each others pictures!
Post a Comment