"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

10.27.2010

A Picture


Due May 21, 2011

16 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow! Congrats you guys! I hope you're feeling well Mindi! Good luck!

*Katie* said...

YAAAAAAY!!! And he looks so very handsome in his big brother shirt!! I am so thrilled for you!! Miss ya -- can't wait to catch up!

Woodstock Family said...

Congratulations!!!! You guys make cute kids!!!

Allyson said...

Congrats!!

Jacqueline said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't want to see the progress!!!

Becca Lund said...

congratulations!!! such exciting news!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Im so glad you finally announced it. We so excited. Matt told me your going to watch Hallie tomorrow were so glad we have friends we trust our little sweetheart with.

The Bowler Five said...

Congrats girl! Cute shirt too! Good luck with it all!

Anonymous said...

Yea yea yea!! I am so excited for you!! I think you and Tai are due around the same time. How fun!

Aaron and JaNell said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys.

Bella Announcements said...

I have been WAITING for that announcement!!!!! COngrats!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Cute. So excited for you guys. Wishing you the best!

The Ballash Blog said...

hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Tai and Joe said...

So exciting. You are 5 days ahead of me!

emily said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

Pierce Family said...

Hey thanks for your comment on my blog. You are awesome! And congrats on the upcoming baby! How very exciting!