"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

11.13.2010

So far...

We haven't done anything worth blogging about these days. Why, you ask? Because of the little being growing inside of me. I'm either tired or sick just about everyday. And on the few days in between that I feel ok, I'm doing the laundry load that I'm completely out of or finally emptying/loading the dishwasher. I'm doing good just to make dinner. I'm probably just a baby about it because it's not like I live at the toilet and can't do anything. But, I just don't feel right. Poor Corey. He's so patient. I'm often ornery and picky and lazy. Nathan and I haven't even done school time for at least a month. Which is dumb because I just totally skipped over Halloween and pumpkins and all that fun stuff. 

BUT, here's to the second trimester! The last few days have been pretty good, so hopefully I'm finally getting to the up and up of this journey.

So that's my boring life. How's yours?

7 comments:

Shellyce said...

Hopefully your days are in the bathroom so much. I totally know how you feel, but now I'm on the other end and I'm starting to be a little nesty so I'm trying to do as much as I can until the days that I won't want to again. Good Luck!!

Tai and Joe said...

I am so feeling the same way. I just don't have the energy I am past the first trimester too. It is such a hit and a miss. Joe has been so patient too. I am so sad I just don't even have the energy to run anymore. I am sad about that. I hate being sick! It is such a weird feeling I never feel normal? is that how you feel?

Anonymous said...

Yea for the second trimester!

Aaron and JaNell said...

OH Mindy! I sure do wish that I was closer so that Nathan could just come to my house and play and you could rest!

Jessi said...

Shucks Mindi, I'm sorry to hear you feel like poop. I'm sure the little 'being' will come out just as adorable as the first and make it all worth it:)

valerie said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope you continue to feel better!!

Keri said...

Hey Mindi, I hope you're feeling better now that you're farther along! It sure is tough being pregnant-it seems to take all the motivation and energy, at least that is how I feel!