"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

12.24.2011

Christmas

The lights at temple square









Christmas Sunday clothes




Nathan asked Santa for a Roary Racing Car. When Santa only gave him a mini candy cane, he was quite confused. I had to pull him away as he just kept standing there. As we were walking away he turns to me and says, "I didn't get a Roary Racing Car." I tried to explain, but he was still pretty sad for a little bit.

Santa's beard is finally full of cotton balls. It's Christmas Eve!


Some words I want to remember from throughout the month that Nathan has said...
-*Nathan while praying* Bless Santa comes in the fireplace
-*Corey walks in to the living room to put his shoes on* Nathan: Dad, don't go in the fireplace, Santa's coming.
-*praying again* Bless Santa to bring presents
-Mom: We need to hurry home because Nora needs a nap.
Nathan: Yeah in her crib.
M: That's right, Nathan.
N: Baby Jesus didn't have a crib.
M: No, he didn't have a crib. He slept in a manger.
N: That's right, Mom.

Merry Christmas to all our friends. May you have a happy holiday full of warmth and joy.

No comments: