Previous weight: 149
Current weight: 147
2 more pounds. I sort of let meself indulge a little bit this past week. I was good the previous week, but I think I'm getting a little burned out having to keep track of my calories and such. I've been tired, not sleeping enough, and a little stressed this last week and sort of had the mind set of 'I deserve it, I'm going to eat this.' My workouts have still been there everyday and I enjoy them and push myself. I taught my Turbo class on Wednesday and it went really good. I enjoyed it and I think those who came to it enjoyed themselves as well. I really hope that I can do this soon. I secretly want someone to quit or get fired or maybe pregnant because then it would open a slot for me! lol. I'm happy I went down and am vowing to keep going with a brand new week. I am going to visit Corey next weekend which will be fabulous, but I'm already planning on not being too strict about what I eat. I'll still go to the gym with him, but I'm going to enjoy that ice cream and pasta that I know we're going to get.
I also had my measurements taken again today. The last time I did that was in the beginning of December. I sort of just forgot in January so these numbers are since December.
Bust: -1.50
Waist: -.25
Abdomen: -3.50
Hips: -2.25
Thighs: -2.0
Calves: -0.50
Arms: -1.00
Total inches: -11.00
Body fat %: -2.40%
I'm crazy excited about these numbers. I'm feeling it in my clothes. Pants that I used to squeeze into and have to sort of 'stretch out' for a couple of minutes before they were comfortable are now a loose right out of the dryer.
I'm going to continue chuggin' along. Monday starts phase 2 of my program and I'm excited to bring in some more cardio. I'm feeling stronger these days though. It feels good to say that a certain weight is now too easy when it was hard when I first started. Cool beans!! Let's do this!
2.11.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good for you!! I am so happy you get to go and see your Husband!!
Post a Comment