"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

7.26.2012

All of May in ONE-for Nathan

I am a terrible summer blogger. Every year!


End-of-Year Gymnastics Meet. Tanglewood Tots Preschool. May 12, 2012


The beam






The trampoline



The floor routine




Lining up again

The bars




The medal

This is just plain funny right here.


Last day of preschool Teddy Bear Picnic. May 16, 2012


The cute craft- a visor

Teddy Bear parachute


Nater and his cute little friend Avrie

Some more cute little friends

Preschool Graduation. May 19, 2012

The grumpiest graduate of all time. He stood like this almost the entire time until the very end when the singing was done.

"My favorite things about Tanglewood Tots Preschool are... 1)driving race cars in the shaving cream, 2)I liked the fish at the fish hatchery, 3)I liked learning about April Fools, 4)I got a coin from the leprechaun we tried to catch."

No comments: