We love making smoothies at our house. We always had spinach, there is no added flavor at all, and tons of healthy goodness! But, I usually also have blueberries to put in them. A purple smoothie is alot easier to sell to a 4yr old than a green smoothie. I haven't had blueberries for a few weeks, so our smoothies have been green. The first night, I put them in a cup with a lid and straw so Nathan couldn't see the color. He drank it up. The next time, he wouldn't even try it because it was green. So the next time, I told him we were having a Halloween green monster smoothie. I told him to close his eyes and plug his nose and just try one bite. He agreed and of course loved it. So we've had quite a few green monster smoothies at our house this month!
Yup, it's even in her hair.
Corey really does like them. He just thinks he's funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment