"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

11.11.2008

The Military does have its perks


So today is Veteran's Day. Happy Veteran's Day, by the way. The Anniversary Inn was having a special for all military members because of the holiday today: One free night stay. So Corey and I are staying at the Anniversary Inn tonight for FREE!! And just in case you were not aware, there is one in Logan so we are not driving down to Salt Lake just for one night.

P.S. This is my very first night away from Nathan, and we have to back home by 6:00 tomorrow morning so I can nurse him. He won't take a bottle now because I never really tried to give him one.
When did you finally have a night away from your kids, and how did it go? I'm a little nervous...

3 comments:

Hilari said...

I love your blog so much, your new family pic is so cute! And I would like to add that I loved babysitting Nathan he was such a good baby all night.. and morning!

Jay Strong said...

Jaden is the same way! He won't take a bottle cause I never really gave him one when he was younger. Saturday will be my first night away from Jaden and Justin so wish me luck!

Tai and Joe said...

I am so bummed! Joe tried to get us a night there and it was booked. It is even our anniversary on Vterans day! how perfect would that have been. I am glad you were able to go.