His Lego birthday cake. It's his favorite toy to play with. And the goodies table at the party.
Our awesome family and friends.
Opening gifts
While we were singing. He really wanted to tough the flame on the candle.Eating the cake. He wasn't quite sure of it at first. But all he needed was a little taste.
Sharing with Mom and Dad.
The messy face. Yes, there's frosting in his hair. It's inevitable when you have so much.
And the best part of all, getting cleaned up. He acts like this no matter how dirty he is or isn't.

5 comments:
So cute! I am in love with his hair -- it's darling! I can't believe he's one. It's been a long time since we've seen you!
Happy Birthday Nathan!! Wow! 1 year already. The Lego Cake is adorable...impressive work Mindi.
Too cute Mindi!
I LOVE the Lego Cake! Nathan really went to town didn't he:)
Oh my word what a darling cake! Did you make it? Go you that's awesome!
Post a Comment