"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
8 comments:
You might need to put formula and a little bit of milk, then every few days cut down on the amount of formula and increase the regular milk. After a while it will be just cows milk. It can be a pain to mix and have to still use formula for a while but it should work. That's how we got kids to drink powdered milk as well. Sorry to miss you party.
try giving 2% and see if he will take that. My kids dr. said to either give 2% or whole. So maybe try 2% hope it helps.
We bought a special cup (Abbie liked Dora at the time) and let her pick a color of food coloring and help drop a few drops in, and then showed her how to shake it up (that was her favorite part! -- put music on and dance around to mix it up -- obviously with the lid on). Later on, she just required chocolate or strawberry in it. It helps if they can pick out their own cup, I think! Good luck!
Nasty! I have never liked milk...NEVER! My mom made me try it every so often, but I just can't drink it! Ewww!
some kids will never like it.. I hate it and my doctor told me that its not that crucial for them to drink it... But the way my parents got me to drink it was calling it cow juice. Also if you add just a little bit of chocolate or strawberry he might like..
My kids just drank it...I don't know.
Nathan's cake turned out awesome! Good job. The pics. of him eating it are too cute!
I was the same way. My mom tried and tried and it never worked for her. I hate milk to this day. It drives Joe nuts. So if you come up with a plan let me know because I too want our kids to like it.
The best way that I Hve found to get my kids to drink milk is doing half formula, or pumed brest milk if that is an option and gradualy decrease the amount of formula or breast milk until they get used to the taste of cows milk. You can also try to heat the cows milk up in the microwave 20 seconds or so because babies are used to having their milk warm. Good luck!
Post a Comment