"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

7.29.2009

No Longer a Single Mom

At the airport. Nathan knew he was 'Daddy', but still was a little shy.


Grandma Janice watched Nathan on Tuesday so Mama and Daddy could catch up.

We stayed at our very favorite place, The Armstrong Mansion. (way better than Anniversary Inn, we think)

We saw Under the Sea in 3D at the Clark Planetarium.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out at the Gateway. It didn't matter what we did. I just wanted to be with him.

13 comments:

Joanne said...

Yeah! I'm so glad he's home. I'm glad you had a fun day together. Cute hair by the way...did you just cut it?

*Katie* said...

I'm so glad he's home!! Those pictures made me cry! Let's all get together soon for a BBQ -- PS the Bear Lake trip got pushed to the 11th .... I'll call you next week ;) Welcome home Corey!! (PS CUTE HAIR!)

Becca Lund said...

welcome home corey! I'm so happy ou guys can all be together again.

Pierce Family said...

Horray!! Im glad he is home. I'm sure its so nice to have him back!!

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I am so glad you are together again! It is never fun to be apart. Just like Sister Hinckley said, You never know quite how essential they are in your life until they are gone.

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad he's home!

The Bowler Five said...

Yea-we are so glad he is home. Enjoy every minute!

Tai and Joe said...

Your hair is adorable. I am so glad he is home. I love when you can see them for the first time when they get back. Its the best feeling to hug them again, and kiss them. Joe leaves on Friday for two weeks UGHH!

valerie said...

i am so happy that he is home! i don't know how you do it!

Anonymous said...

Yea for Corey being home!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Too cute!!! I am so happy that he is home and you get to spend time with him once again. Enjoy!!!

The Smith said...

We're so happy you two are together again! Corey, Mindi has a huge crush on you. I can tell because you were all she thought about while you were away:)

Keri said...

Hooray!!!! Having the hubby home is the best!!! I'm glad it finally came! What are your plans for the rest of the summer!?