The cake turned out pretty good until I got to 'N-A-T' in Nathan. I don't know if it got too warm in my hand, or if it was just a runny spot in the tube. Everything else was pretty cute though.
The presents
Eating cake
Nathan figured out all by himself how to walk with the balloon between his knees. I wonder what his thought process was. I wonder what will happen if I put this balloon right here and try to walk. He thought it was hilarious.
We all had fun playing with the big balloon. Even Grandma Perry got in on the action.
Nathan loves playing with his Grampa.
Nathan was so cute while we were singing to him. So how old are you, Nathan? 2!!!
Here's some pictures of when we put the tool bench together. I wanted it all ready so we wouldn't have to wait to put it together. But, Corey couldn't wait for Nathan to see it. Look how concentrated he is!












5 comments:
cakewrecks.blogspot.com. You'll feel much better about the cake, believe me. (make sure you check it out on a weekday though, not tomorrow.)
Love the classic picture of grandma. I can't believe Nathan is already Two. They sure grow up fast.
happy birthday, cute boy!
Cute pictures. Love the one of Grandma Perry, she looks like she is getting inot it!
I can't believe you have a two year old Mindi boo boo! That's insane :)
Post a Comment