#1
May 1st-fundraiser for Shadow Valley Elementary School in Ogden
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Soon I'll get to wear short shorts like her. (Totally kidding.)
#2
May 8th-Susan G. Komen for Cure Salt Lake City
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

(Love you Jen and Monica. And anyone else I don't know about...)
I'm so excited! Next goal is a 10k at the end of August coinciding with the fair.
WOOT!

11 comments:
Mindi- you are so great. Thanks for the shout out for my mom! I am planning on being there on May 8th, so hopefully I will see you! Actually, we should just plan on it. Kapeesh? Maybe we could go to lunch after or something!
Way to go Mindi, that is awesome! I wish I was closer and I would run them with you!
Thats awesome. We hope to do ours out here!
You're so awesome! I really would love to see you soon :)
Good for you! Once you start you can't stop. I am running the 5k race for the cure in May too.
Good luck!!
Go you!! good luck and have fun!!
Mindi, Shadow Valley Elementary is by my house. That is fun that you are going to run in it.
Good luck, Mindi. I'm starting to train (again) for mine in July. For no good reason - like yours - then to beat my bro-in-law. Have fun!
GO Mindi! I loved the 5k I did last April. I need to do another soon! I totally fell for your April Fools joke. I love the new blog layout :)
you're amazing! Sara, Jill and I were going to make a tradition of doing the 5/10k for wheat and beat days -- but it didn't happen last year since Sara and I were both preggers. BUT this year I'll totally join you... if I can actually get in shape by then?
Post a Comment