First off, cute right? I gave them to the girls I visit teach.
180th Annual General Conference Care Package
popcorn-POP some fun
tissues-For that extra special talk
sponge-SOAK it all in
paper and pen
chocolate Easter treats-just for fun
Second, we reached NO VACANCY last night at exactly 8:50 pm. It was amazing. I would like to thank the water polo tournament at Bear River High School as well as the snowy weather which travelers hate driving in for this special night in my life.
This is our computer screen to make the reservations. Each column is a day. The first four columns are past days. Then there's last night. Completely full. Then the rest of the week, almost completely empty.
We have turned the no vacancy on before of course on our nights off and when we really just need some sleep, but never when we really were completely full. It was amazing.

3 comments:
What a cute idea! My mother in-law and I love this! Where did your visiting teaching button go? E-mail me....chell_8@hotmail.com
So I am stealing that idea for every conference from now on :) That is a great idea. And congrats on the no vacancy!!
haha So you really turn the NO VACANCY sign on when you just wanna sleep?!?!?! We did notice how full you were the other night. Nice work! :) I still think you're amazing for accepting that job.
Post a Comment