"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

5.17.2011

New Baby

She's here! Sorry for the delay...you know how it is with a new baby. Details will come later, it's quite a story. (all good though, no worries, just eventful!)

Nora June Holmgren was born on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 4:38 am. She was 8 lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long. We are loving her already!




9 comments:

Joanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's beautiful!!

The Bowler Five said...

Congrats...I can't believe how much she looks like her brother. Can't wait to hear the eventful story!

*Katie* said...

Oh my goodness. She is stunning!! Congratulations, friends! And Nathan is SO HANDSOME! Min -- hope you're feeling well! I'm gonna call soon, I want to come visit that little angel!

Becca Lund said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautie, I would love to come meet her!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mindi! She is beautiful! And I LOVE the picture of Nathan as a proud big brother! I can't wait to come snuggle her! (Although I will probably cry and wish my baby girl was here for me to snuggle too. :)

Wilkins Family said...

Hooray Mindi! What a beautiful baby--I especially love her hair. Our kiddos come out pretty much bald. =)

Aaron and JaNell said...

Congratulations!!! Love the name. Nathan is getting so big. I bet he will be such a cute big brother.

valerie said...

Congratulations!!! She is super cute!

Brianne said...

Congratulations! She is so cute!! Can't wait to hear the story, hope you're doing well too!