"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

8.01.2011

More from July

Just a cute picture. Taken back on July 5th.

A friend mailed us a gift for Nora and included a Lightening McQueen and Mator car for Nathan. He was super excited. I took a few pictures to send to her to say Thank You and show her how much he loved them! Taken July 17th.








Brother and Sister! July 18th

July 20. Nathan loves helping me make dinner. All the time. No matter what it is. It's fun to 'teach' him a few things.


 This is Nora's version of helping. It's funny to me that she's kind of 'winking' her one a little. She's such a squishy cutie.


Termination Days! July 22nd









 Nora did this a lot...




 We put Nora in the baby contest.
 SO CUTE!!
 Brec was entered, too.




 Dad's sunglasses look pretty good on him!


Working out. CHECK OUT NATHAN'S FACE!!!! July 25th










 I'm sad this picture turned out blurry, but this is the primary presidency I've been working with. Lisa, Charlotte and Stefanie. Lisa is moving. I love these ladies. We went to JC's for a dinner out. It was so fun.
And Dad was very ready for me to get home! :) But look how cute they are together! I think she LOVES him!







No comments: