"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

11.27.2011

Well, hello there, blog. Long time no see.

So this is my blog, huh? I've forgotten what it looks like. Blogging used to be my past time, my "me" time. It was the thing I did that I enjoyed. Well, that has recently been replaced. Not on purpose, it just happened. I go to the gym now everyday. It's actually been great. It really has become my new release. I enjoy it so much, everything about it. Doing that for anywhere between 1-2 hours everyday has made the rest of my day needing to be all about my kids, house, and family. Once the kids are asleep, that's the time I have to catch up on things like laundry and cleaning, or maybe, just maybe, spending some time with my cute husband. Furthermore, my camera broke during the summer so I've had to resort to taking pictures with the video camera, which means pretty crappy pictures. We've had to make due.

But, I'm starting to miss blogging. I miss seeing what other people are doing. I miss looking back at what we were doing. I probably still won't post super often, but I am going to make more of an effort. I want to document the things that are happening in our family. It's so great to look back on it. Our lives are not exciting. We do everyday things everyday. So, I've got new posts coming this week about what's been going on. Just in case you care...

No comments: