"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1.25.2012

Barrette





Today was one of those days. Nora cried for more than an hour not wanting to take a nap. Then I was forced to get her out of her crib to go pick up Nathan from preschool. The little stinker fell asleep in the car before we even got there. And guess who woke up when we got home? And never would go back to sleep even though I tried. Where does she get her stubbornness from? Oh wait...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nora is adorable!! I can't wait to come see you!

Bella Announcements said...

She is so cute!

The Holmgrens said...

I just can't believe how big she is getting! Those pictures are so funny. That's my little girl! (Corey)