"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

4.24.2012

My Shopping Spree

Corey and I had such a fun day shopping. It was so great spending the whole day together. We dropped the kids off to a friend's at 7:30 and drove to Salt Lake. I didn't think about all the store in City Creek not opening until 10:00, so got a snack at Subway, walked around a bunch, and waited for 10 o'clock to roll around. We walked over to Simply Sushi for lunch and it was good! We decided we want to try making our own sushi. Has anyone ever done that before? We got home at 7:00 in time to start baths and put the kids to bed. Longest date ever. Loved it.

Item not pictured:
1 white denim skirt, correct size ordered
2 bras (unfortunately, boobs also get smaller when you lose weight)
garments
2 pairs of leggings

Items purchased:
1 pair dark blue denim jeans
1 pair khaki capris
2 skirts
2 'short' dresses
9 shirts
2 tank tops
1 pair heels
1 pair flats
1 fabulous pair of boots

Items still needed:
Something yellow. I love yellow and I don't have anything that is yellow.
Something red. I also love red and don't have anything red.
1 pair of blue denim capris

2 comments:

The Candlands said...

So fun! And hello you scored big! Of course you deserve it! Oh and we make our own sushi. It's fun. Just find a specialty store that carries the stuff to do it. We keep it simple like crab, cream cheese, carrots, and cucumber. We also found eel sauce. The rice is called Cal Rose or something like that and you can find it at Walmart. Just soak it for 20 minutes before for the good sticky rice. You can you tube how to roll them correctly. It's a super fun date night idea!

Bella Announcements said...

Wow! Lucky you! I never come home with that much stuff in one trip...I need to figure out how to make decisions when I shop, haha! Looks like cute stuff!