"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

9.21.2008

I Was Tagged!

So, I've never been tagged specifically by name! This was fun!
I was tagged my Amber Anderson.

The Rules:

Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.


Quirk #1: I can make spit bubbles with my tongue and then blow them off. Kind of gross I know.

Quirk #2: I can spot bugs either on the carpet, wall, ceiling, or whatever from very far away. Somehow my eyes just notice little moving things or a dark spot that usually isn't there. I think I drive Corey a little crazy because I'm always like, "Corey! There's a spider over here!" and then he comes and gets it.


Quirk #3: While I was pregnant, I always felt thirsty. It didn't matter how much water I drank or didn't drink, it never felt like enough. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing (good because I drink a lot of water, bad because I likely use the bathroom more than most people), but that habit has continued with me. I really drink like 12 glasses a day.



Quirk #4: My fingers have to be moving a lot. If you saw the movie
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, my fingers are a lot like Natalie Portman's. I don't know if it's from playing the piano or early arthritis...


Quirk #5: I am a little OCD when it comes to the organization of things. Like the towels have to be folded in a certain way, everything has its own spot in the fridge/cupboards/drawers/shelves, things like that. Lately, I've had to put everything in my own Excel worksheet. Examples are: school schedules (the one you can just print out from the USU website is obviously not good enough), and my visiting teaching report. I have various other files that I just can't remember right now.


Quirk #6: When my hands are cold and my fingers shrink a little, my wedding is loose. I will twirl it around and around because it is lo
ose. I can even shake my hand and feel it hit my knuckle and the bottom of my finger. Before I had them sautered together, they would clink against each other when I did this for even more enjoyment.


I tag: Ashlee Winkelman, Mandi Winkelman, Natalie Holmgren, Natalie Brower, Angie Bowler, and Emily Hamilton.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Mindi

That tongue thing is awesome. I was amazed that you could even tell if it popped before you blew it out. That is awesome. I am so excited that you actually did the quirks too. So fun!! You are awesome. It was fun to see you up on campus the other day. You guys are great.