"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

9.28.2008

My crazy haired kid...



I know I talk about this all the time, but it's just so funny! Nathan woke up today with totally awesome nap hair. We've decided he's just a messy haired kid and I can't really keep it 'done' for very long because of naps and being in the car seat. I've just come to accept it now. Two times yesterday and once the day before he was called a girl!
P.S. Corey found tooth #3 of Nathan's today! It's the bottom right one right next to the two front .

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I love the hair!! Makes me wish even more that Emily had more of it!! haha. So cute!

Aaron and JaNell said...

This child has to be one of the most smiley children that I know. I love it!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

He looks so much like you I love the pic of you guys together. And his hair what can we say

Emily Hamilton said...

Nathan is adorable! Love the hair! He could win a baby photo contest! The picture of you and him together is so sweet! He's a happy guy, just like his mom.