





But don't arrest me. I took these pictures from a blog. My good friend, Shellyce, and I do a 'baby swap' and watch each other's child while she is at class. On this particular day, Leah had an explosion and if you are a mom (or even if you're not), you might know that the best way to clean this is with a bath. So how was Shellyce going to watch both if Leah was in the tub? Mind you, if your house is baby proof, it still might not be Nathan proof. Shellyce said it perfect "He finds things I didn't even know I had."
Solution: Bathe them both! How cute...

2 comments:
This is your cousin Jennifer(Aunt LaRae's grandaughter)I just stumbled across your blog, and I was thinking gosh that looks like my cousin Mindi. Sure enough it was you.Your blog is darling and the baby is adorable.What a small world it is.
So cute! Nathan is getting so big. My children still find things I did not know that I had...that could be due to that fact that I lost my memory during the first pregnancy!
Post a Comment