2.01.2009
14 Days of Valentines
I got this idea from my good friend, Deneigh. I really wanted to take a picture of all the things that I'm getting Corey, but some of the items are not cool enough for me to take a picture of them individually and I can't take a picture of everything right now because then Corey would know what was coming. So, sorry I stole your picture, Deneigh. Some of these I do have, but I'm not going to say which. So, Happy Valentine's Day and make sure you tell those who deserve it, you love and appreciate them and their role in your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love Nathan screaming his head off in the tub! He is so fun. He is such a sweet kid. I'm bummed about the Super Bowl party at the Holmgren's. My family had one planned first. Anyways, we will probably see you later. Love ya.
Great idea about Valentine's...thanks!
I love the pictures of Nathan in the tub, they are so cute!
Post a Comment