"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

8.29.2009

I love it. Who would've thought?

9 motorcycles on a ride to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It was so great. Really.


Do I look like a biker babe? haha We still need to get chaps. Then I really will feel like the part.


From left to right: Sean (friend of John and Jenny's), Casey Nelson (ROTC cadet with Corey), Randy Weston (Keenan's father-in-law), Keenan Ryan (in our ward), Nick and Lisa Creamer (ROTC cadet and in our ward), Evan and Nadin (Jenny's brother and sister-in-law), Corey and me, John and Jenny Hambleton (in our ward), Nick Thomas (ROTC cadet) and his girlfriend Kelly.

Waiting on 1400 North and Main on our way out of Logan.

Driving through a canyon in Idaho.



We went to the Bar J Wranglers for dinner that night. Authentic cowboy meal. And then were entertained by old time cowboy music. And a little bit of funny-ness (hence the next picture).



There may have been a little too much love going on between cadets.

Don't ask, don't tell. That's all I can say...

On our way home. Love this picture!

We stopped in Bear Lake on our way home to get this pizza. Have you ever seen one so big?


The crew, minus their leather and helmets and tired from an almost 400 mile motorcycle trip.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look like a biker babe!! :)

The Bowler Five said...

Looks like you had a great time...like jen said you are the biker babe.

Keri said...

Awesome!!! How fun!!! Isaac saw Corey's motorcycle and now he needs one!

Jessi said...

So much fun! What fun memories you guys are making for yourselves. I love it. Do one again next summer and maybe Sean and I will join you:)

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

How fun!! I love going up to Jackson. It is such a beautiful area.

Jay Strong said...

Justin is officially jealous that Corey has a motorcycle and he doesn't. I told Justin that he has to wear a helmet if we get one, no helmet...no bike! He finally agreed after 4 years the other day! So now he'll be coming up with schemes on how to afford one. What kind of bike do you guys have?