"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1.30.2010

Long hair?

I'm considering growing my hair out long again. It's pretty short right now, but I think it would be a good change. Or maybe going back to the same? I haven't decided...

So I know the last one isn't me, but that's who I was told I look like when my hair was long. So, maybe?

8 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

So for some reason I couldn't see the top two pictures, but I know what you look like:) I think you look beautiful both ways, but if I had to choose I would say short. I think it looks good on your face shape.
Oh and yeah about the washer and dryer. I know how happy you must be feeling to be able to do laundry like a normal person:)

Anonymous said...

I don't even remember you with long hair. Only some people can pull of bangs, and you are one of them. I think bangs are way cute on you. This isn't going to help, but you look beautiful both ways!

Michelle said...

You are a lucky girl, because you really look great with long or short hair! It does take a while to grow it out, but taking prenatal vitamins really helped mine to grow;)

growing5kids said...

Long hair is great, if you do it. I typically pull my hair back too much with it long. I think shorter has a more fun look. But it really depends on what you like.

Tai and Joe said...

I feel ya sister, I'm growing mine out too. I sure miss my long hair. I
m taking pre natals so it will grow faster. I miss iT.

Woodstock Family said...

You look beautiful with both ways, but I do love the long hair! What does your hubby like?

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

My initial thought was that I had never seen you with long hair...but obviously my mind is failing me in my old age. I wish I could pull off short hair because I think short looks really cute on you and your face shape

Bella Announcements said...

Short hair is cute, but long hair is just so beautiful on you! You could go either way, but since you are asking-I really like it long! :)