This was taken at 31 weeks, but I never got around to posting.
Here's 33 1/2 weeks. I've been feeling kind of tired the last few days, hence no make-up and ponytail hair.
So, at my appointment I measured at 38 weeks. 5 weeks ahead. He said I've been consistently measuring 3 weeks ahead (which actually makes me feel a little bit better because I've felt rather 'large' in comparison to others similar to me) for awhile, but this was obviously a jump. We're going to do an ultrasound at my next appointment to see what's going on. Possible solutions:
1)I'm having a big baby.
2)I'm having twins and they haven't been able to catch it yet.
3)I drank a whole water bottle only 30 mins before my appointment. I'd already left a urine sample though, and I've done that before without the same effect.
4)She was just in a weird position at that moment.
It could be nothing. It could be something. So we'll see. Honestly, I've really felt the need to get ready for the last little bit. I've always kind of felt like I was going to go early, but I can't really explain why. There's still a few little things that I need, but the things that are the biggest deal are ready. The night before my appointment, I got out the car seat and stroller (you know, the set where the car seat can snap into the stroller) and took apart all the fabric covering and such on both and put them in the washer. I wiped both down completely, including the wheels which Corey made fun of. He said, "You know those are just going to get dirty again, and fast." I was like "Yeah, I know. But I want to." That was my last big thing (I think, unless I forgot something, which is possible knowing my brain lately). I'd be fine with her coming early, but not too early, obviously. So hopefully I'll have more of an update next time.

5 comments:
Well I just can't wait to meet her. You look beautiful by the way, it's the glow of pregnancy and your darling smile that makes you so pretty with a pony. Good luck and I'm rooten for twins :)
I just love your tummy! Can't wait to meet Nora, hang in there!!!
So fun...but yea, way ahead, so hopefully they will help you find some relief soon! :)
That is a little bit of a jump! I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Your belly is so stinkin' cute! Your face is still skinny and you look great! I'm way jealous ;)
Post a Comment