Miss bug-a-roo. She turned 9 months on Feb 12th (I'm so behind). 20 lbs 12 oz (75th%). 28.5 in (75th%). Head 46.5 cm (95th%). Her check up was on Valentine's Day. Here's her cute outfit from Gwama J.
She is all about her finger foods these days and is pretty much done with 'baby food'. I can spoon feed her yogurt and applesauce and ...*thinking*... not much else. She might have 4 bites of a jar of food but then she's done with it. Her favorites: avocado, scrambled eggs, diced pears, bananas, chicken, tilapia (I know, right?!), pancakes, diced carrots, rice, baby puffs, Kix cereal, yogurt, applesauce, rice cakes, ok I'll stop now. She's usually a really good little eater.
Yup, her hair is usually a mess. It's got like 3 cowlics in it all going opposite directions.
Nora has had cold after cold, and just when we thought we were better, she got Bronchiolitus and an ear infection. It's been a rough week. Today she was in such better spirits that I remembered why I love her. She was so sweet and fun today. Thank goodness because I was kind of losing it.
Yesterday I took a real shower for the first time in 3 days, and listened to Nora cry in her room the whole time. Such is the life these days of a single mom with a sick baby, all while managing a motel.
She now says 'Uh-oh' when she drops something on the floor and repeats it if she hears anyone else say it. Her first word.
She has 3 bottom teeth and I spotted her left eye tooth just today. She's barely starting to cruise along the furniture (oh, heaven help me) and stand alone for 5 seconds at a time. She wasn't even crawling when Corey left. What if she starts walking before he comes home? Crazy.



1 comment:
Im sorry she has been so sick have you even considered trying essential oils they have done miracles with Hallie...haven't had to use them on gracie yet
Post a Comment