November 9: I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and knows me as an individual and listens to my prayers, even when they are about 'simple' things like poopy diapers and breast feeding.
November 10: I'm thankful for primary and the very sweet program we saw today. I'm thankful for my knowledge that I am a child of God.
Gramma Kathy and Grampa came down to listen to the primary program. I went to church just for the program and then left during the closing song. I couldn't miss the it! Nathan was so sweet. I could tell he was a little nervous. We had practiced his line, and he had it memorized. When he stood up to say it, the pitch in his voice was a little higher. Funny! When he sat down, he and I made eye contact and I could see the tears coming in his eyes. Me and my emotional self, we both sat there staring at each other while I cried, and cried, and cried. Day 4 after baby comes is supposed to be the most emotional. It didn't help either to have such a spiritual program and knowing the blessing the children of God that are mine to raise in the gospel. It was very special.
Lexie also got her first bath today!! It's always a little bit of a struggle that first time. They are just so wiggly and small with rigid movements. She did pretty good though. Such a sweet heart.
11.10.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment