We've had tons of Halloween fun this year. Here's all of it...
We picked out our pumpkins at the Petersen Harvest Festival near Daybreak. They had a band playing music, a corn maze, and tons of pumpkins. The kids loved it.
A tradition since I was little - Halloween sugar cookies. We made some to send to Elder Anderson. The best part? Licking the frosting. Nora ate tons of candy-way more than she actually decorated with. And Nathan loved covering every inch of his cookies with candy. I just wanted to eat them.
We went to Gardner Village and did their witches hunt with my cousin and her kids.
Nora really did like it, but she was tired by the end.
Trunk-or-Treat at Camp Williams. Fun! Nora is supposed to be a 'cute witch' but she wouldn't ever wear a hat. So she's just 'cute'. Nathan is Rafael, the Ninja Turtle. We're fans at our house. Have you noticed?
We had our annual Holmgren Halloween party.
Carved and painted pumpkins.
Tried on Grampa's costume.
Halloween is so fun when you get kids in school with school festivities on top of family ones.
Finally time to trick or treat!
And the Switch Witch visited us! They each picked 10 pieces of candy to keep. They did get a couple non-candy items that they kept. Nora got a doodle board, Nathan got a ninja turtle, and both got a new book.
This is how festive I felt about getting a costume this year. I bought this shirt on clearance last year for Corey to wear. I turned 38 weeks on the 27th. Nora came at 38 weeks 5 days and Nathan came at 39 weeks. I'm hoping I'll have a baby sooner rather than later!



















No comments:
Post a Comment