Today I feel grateful for my calling. I love the Primary. I love these children. I have a desire to help them know how much they are loved by our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. I want them to be able to recognize what the Spirit feels like. I want them to know that no matter what they see or hear from others, They Are Loved. Also, I love Sundays.
My parents and Grandma Perry came over for birthday tonight. Parker is in Arizona for the weekend so we FaceTimed him. Both of the girls were so excited about the new Frozen books and Lexie loves clothes and shoes. She pulled them out and said "Ee pants! Ee shirt!" With a grin and her eyebrows raised. She blew out the candles tonight like a boss. She didn't want to wait until the song was over! I'm so grateful that my parents have always supported me in all that I do.
I didn't get any pictures of Grandma Perry. :( She played with Lexie and her new doll a little. I love that woman. I'm grateful for the selfless service she has taught me.

No comments:
Post a Comment