"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

8.13.2008

I saw this on Nicole's blog...

20 years ago
1. My family lived in a condo
2. I was two

10 years ago
1. I was just starting Jr. High and was in young women's and my mom was my leader
2. I started babysitting for moo-lah!

5 years ago
1. I was homecoming queen
2. I was getting ready for college stuff

1 year ago
1. I had a couple of seizures randomly
2. Corey left for 4 very long months for basic training and AIT

So far this year
1. I had a baby
2. I became addicted to ice water

Yesterday
1. I got home from staying with my parents
2. Played with Nathan

Today
1. I SCRUBBED my stove and kitchen counter. It looks really good! (took me almost 2 hours...)
2. missed my husband

Tomorrow
1. Going to stay in Tremonton for a couple of nights
2. make a trip to Sugar 'n Spice

In the next month
1. I have to start school again!!
2. I'm going to be non-existent to everything/one except school, work, and Nathan. Maybe Corey too, maybe.

In the next year
1. I will graduate (finally...)
2. Corey will also graduate, but after me

I think everyone on my blog list should also fill this out

4 comments:

Sy said...

Mindi! I love seeing how fun your life has turned out! Thanks for posting your link on facebook! Lets keep in touch! Our blog is syandash-cougs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice Cant wait to see your stove have fun at the sugar and spice fun fun fun couldnt remeber my password to get in so it is Parker

Jen said...

I did this a while ago. You are SO young!

Anonymous said...

MINDI! I stumbled onto your blog -and I'm so happy that i did! Your family is so cute! I hope all is well! If you'd like demills.blogspot.com is our blog!