"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

8.19.2008

A story in pictures

happy baby


happy baby again


look, I found my baby paper


happy baby


whoops, I dropped it


happy baby


whoops, I dropped it again


happy baby


oh wow, a new toy


nevermind, my feet look better


I found my baby paper again


I love my paper


whoops, I dropped it


happy baby


oh wow, a new toy


hey, is that my paper over there?!


let's think about this... yup, I definitely think I can get it


whoa...


maybe this direction will work...


I really think I can get it now


now I got it

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny
parker

Tai and Joe said...

Hey guys! We are so excited that you found us. I am excited to keep updated on you guys.

Janell R. Cropper said...

He is so cute! It looks like you have so much fun! Hooray!

The Holmgrens said...

He so cute, and is so happy all the time. I love the picture of his tooth. Cute, cute. Love you guys!

The Candlands said...

We miss you guys! We are MIA but hope to be home soon!

Emily Hamilton said...

This is cute! I love it!
What a fun little guy!

amber or tyler said...

mindy- adorable. how old is he now? he's sitting up so good. clay FINALLY decided to sit straight up by himself and play... he's been sitting for a long time but wouldn't if i wasn't hanging out right next to him.

nathan has fantastic hair! how lucky! and he looks just like you.

kara said...

Mindi! That's so cute!! (This is Kara J by the way) I LOVED seeing you guys tonight! Let's get together again soon, okay? Dessert night soon? What do you think?

Landen and Heather said...

He is SO cute! Every time I see him he is always so HAPPY! It's been fun getting to see you guys!