Here's my new 'do. The pictures are not too great and I think it looks better in person. You can't tell really from the pictures, but I got caramel and red-brown highlights in it.
2.17.2009
Best Valentine's Day EVER
My husband wins 'The Very Best Valentine's Day Gift Ever" Award. Get this... so Saturday morning we went to the temple, which of course was really good. It's been hard to go as often as we've wanted to now that we have a baby. Thanks to Mike and Jen who are always so willing to come over super early in the morning so that we can go at a time that is convenient with Nathan's schedule. I knew that Corey had something planned because he's been talking about it for probably 2 weeks now saying how excited he was for Valentine's Day (what husband really says that?). He told me it was at 11:00. So he dropped me off at GQ Salon and Center Spa (or a name similar to that...). By this time I figured it might be a massage, but still not sure. I walked in the door and a girl behind the desk says, "Hi, what's your name?" When I told her, the 3 girls working there got really excited that I was there and then the first one shakes my hand and says, "I'm going to be you massage therapist today." After that, it was just one thing after another. I went from girl to girl and got an hour long, deep tissue massage, a facial, a manicure, a pedicure, and my hair cut. After the massage, the girl said "Ok, get dressed, your husband's got some more things in store for you." When I came out she said, "Ok, this is so-and-so and she's going to give you a facial." And it just kept going all day. I didn't get home until 3:30 with only a few minutes to spare before going to Hamilton's with another couple. We got home in time to put Nathan to bed and then cuddled while we watched "Nights in Rodanthe" (have any of you seen it?). It was so great to be pampered like that and I loved all of it! I have such a thoughtful husband who really wants to take care of me and of course it just makes me want to do the same for him!
Here's my new 'do. The pictures are not too great and I think it looks better in person. You can't tell really from the pictures, but I got caramel and red-brown highlights in it.


Here's my new 'do. The pictures are not too great and I think it looks better in person. You can't tell really from the pictures, but I got caramel and red-brown highlights in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Super Cute Mindi...I love it! What a sweet husband.
I'm sorry to hear about your friends, that's hard. Thanks for writing your thoughts.
I'm so happy you got to have such a fun relaxing day! You definitely deserved it! I love the hair cut too! :)
Cute! I'm so happy that you go to just chill over the break! We pretty much locked ourselves in and didn't talk to anyone. It was nice! Hope we see you around soon!
I've seen Mindi's hair in real life and it IS adorable. A super good look for you Mindi:) I am super impressed with Corey's gift! So thoughtful!!!
You do have a nice husband, I love it when husbands think so much about the things they do for us. Corey is a great Guy!
Thats so awesome what a great husband and who would have thought very sneaky to. We need to go do something soon.
Oh man, I am so jealous. You have a very sweet husband.
Post a Comment