"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

4.17.2009

The Video Post

So I know it's been awhile. We've had lots of fun things going on and little time to blog about them. Here are a modge podge of videos we've taken lately. They really are funny. I totally and completely promise that you will chuckle at minimum.



The furnace turned on right when he was crawling over the vent and stopped to enjoy!



I put hair elastics on all of our cupboards in the bathroom and kitchen instead of buying something. I don't even remember how this started, but somehow he thought it was hilarious!


It was kind of steamy in the bathroom so sorry it's so fuzzy and unclear. It makes it hard to see, but the cup kept filling up with water and as he was splashing, he was pouring the water on his head and thought it was so great! Future water polo player? Maybe!



So up to this point (this video was taken on Monday the 13th) this was the farthest he'd ever walked. He started walking in like 2 days. Saturday (the day before Easter), he would still only take like 4 or 5 steps when we coaxed him to. Then on Sunday (Easter) he was taking the plunge to take maybe 3 steps off the couch or something by himself. Then on Monday (when this video was taken) Voila! That's all it took and now he's walking all over the floors and loving it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yep you are right i chuckled! those are priceless! how much fun is that! I love a true laugh out of kids, it makes your day!