"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1.05.2011

25 Years, 20 Weeks

20 Weeks. Halfway! I never did the week by week pictures with Nathan, and even though this is the first picture we've taken so far, I hope to have more pictures this time to remember the growth.



Yesterday was my birthday. Quarter of a century! I remember thinking '25' sounded so grown up and mature. Cool people were 25. Guess I'm cool now, too. I guess...


Don't mind my hand still holding '3' from counting 1...2...3 with the kids. Guess now that I'm 25 I can't think about two things at once.


Nater-gater the cheeseball and Rissa Ron the toothless cutie.

7 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Cute looks like you had an awesome day now just to finish that basement!

:) said...

Oh mindi, you look beautiful! It's not just the glow of a pregnancy it's a pretty women.

*Katie* said...

Happy Birthday! You are a beautiful pregnant woman! Really, when are we going to meet up!! (I never answered you before -- the Treehouse is a childrens museum in Ogden that is super fun!) J leaves for BOLC in a week and a half, then I'll call you!

Kierstead Family said...

Hey pretty girl. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. You look gorgeous in that top picture with such a cute tummy. (I'm not hitting on you, I swear!) :)

~Stef

Tai and Joe said...

Your are tiny. I am one week being you. We find out tomorrow what we are having. I can't wait. Happy Birthday too.

The Ballash Blog said...

Happy Birthday! You look great!!!

Christine Frandsen said...

happy birthday to you! you look fabulous and how exciting that you're expecting :)
2 kiddos? you are "grown up and mature" :)