"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1.03.2011

Look what we're doing

Our basement. (Yeah, we have a basement. Did I ever say?) Our plans are to put in a bedroom (this will be Nathan's room so the baby can have the room upstairs), a storage room and a big family room. We'll also have a play room under the stairs and we're moving our computer and 'office' stuff down there. I can't wait to have a nice quiet, non-cluttered living room. We're not even going to keep the TV upstairs. Just the piano and maybe a book shelf. Oh, this downstairs can't be finished fast enough!

THANK YOU BROWERS AND FRIENDS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!


The before picture


End Day 1


End Day 2



The electrician is coming this week to start his stuff. Let's get this thing moving!

4 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Awesome let us know when we can help again we are more than happy to.

The Bowler Five said...

Looks great! I so wish we had basements in Texas!!!

The Ballash Blog said...

Are you still staying at the hotel that you are managing? Did I miss something?

Bella Announcements said...

How nice! Hope you are feeling well!