No not mine, silly. My handsome husband, Corey!
Sorry the pics or so bad. Couldn't find the camera so I had to use the video recorder. It's great for videos. Not for still pictures.
Like that fireball on his cake? Corey turned 27 and yes I fit 27 candles on his cake. I think that I will keep doing that until he reaches, *gasp*, 30. I don't know if I can fit, let alone light, that many candles for too much longer! Nathan loves singing Happy Birthday and knows all the words. He's quite the singing machine these days. He had fun singing to me, kept singing it all week, then loved singing to Dad, and kept singing all week. Then we celebrated our friend Natalie's birthday. Now yesterday was pop-in-law's birthday so we'll be singing again on Sunday to Grandpa, which will probably make him sing it again all week.
And who doesn't love some bath time pictures while we're at it??
And this...







2 comments:
Happy birthday, Corey!
You are seriously an amazing wife, Mindi! Can I be you in my next life? I don't even think Josh got a birthday cake for his birthday this year. I should be fired.
Happy Birthday Corey!! Mindi it was so much fun to see you at sam's the other night. I wish we could have talked....sorry about the awkwardness of me being on the phone! You are so cute!
Post a Comment