"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

2.08.2011

I love my wife

Well all that I can say is how much I love my wife. You guys wouldn't believe what she goes through with us boys. At least the playing field will now be even with Nora coming about. Mindi I just want you to know that I do love you. You are my best friend. (thats a girl) Matt your still in. Thank you for all that you do. Even if you don't fully understand my "love you" notes. Thanks for all your hard work. Thanks for all the great meals. Thanks for your support. Thanks for loving me the way that you do.
Love
Corey
P.S.
No strings attached on this one. haha

3 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

My goofball husband. What can I say...

Anonymous said...

I love that your goofball husband wrote a love note on your blog!! How cute is that? (Don't tell Corey that I used the word cute to describe something he did. :)

:) said...

Way cute, it made me start to think of all the reasons I love you too! You guys are GREAT!