2.01.2011
Preschool
Ok, friends. I need some help. While this information will also help me, I'm really looking into it for a family member. I need info about preschools here in Tremonton. I've looked online and found what I could find, but I want to hear it from people who really know.
So here's what I've found, tell me what you know about them (hours/days, price, availability, good/bad teaching, good/bad experience, etc.)...
Ms Nicoles Preschool
Miss Jamies Preschool
Tiny Stars Preschool
Tomorrow's Treasures
Tiny Tots Day Care (do they do preschool?)
Jeriann Stevenson Day Care (preschool?)
Small Wonders Preschool
Tanglewood Studios
Did I miss any? I don't need info for the day care part, just preschool. Any help would be good. Really good. Thanks a bunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
There is also Carolyn Francom. she SO SO AWESOME!!! She has been doing preschool for over 20 years and before that she taught school. she is $50 a month and not to sure about her availability she is thinking of going from 2 classes a day down to one. she does tues and thurs from 9:30-11:30 or an afternoon which I think is from 12:30-2:30. My little boy is in her morning class now and she is so wonderful right now she is got the kids starting to read. I dont know anything about the others though sorry.
Post a Comment