"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

11.04.2012

Gratitude Appreciation Month: Day 4 and Tooting

Today I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. It gives me strength and purpose when I don't know which way to go. I am grateful for the comfort I feel from the Holy Ghost when I am sad. I am grateful for my knowledge and growing understanding of gospel principles.



This was one of Nathan's funny things he said today. In the 5 minutes we'd been home from church, Nathan kept "tooting". So while I was helping him get his clothes changed I said, "Nathan, why are you tooting so much?" He said, "Because when I go camping and the smoke gets in my ears, that makes me toot." (nope, not a typo, that's really what he said)

Well, then...since the last time we went camping was I think the beginning of September. It must have a delayed effect.

No comments: