"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

11.12.2014

A couple of days worth

Gratitude day 11: It's nice to have Veteran's Day in November for this. A whole day specifically to veterans and current military members to thank them and their families for their service. There have been many who have laid the foundation for me to lead the life I do. Without them, I would not be who I am today. There are many current service members who are in the middle of it right now, protecting us right now. And there will be more in the future. That includes my husband. While yes he is in the military, he has already put in 8 years, but we have yet to have the experience of a deployment. We are part of that future group. There are not words to express my thanks to them. The sacrifice is great, but the reward is also great.

Gratitude day 12: Today I have to mention my doTERRA oils. This is another thing I am grateful for almost daily, but today especially. I was feeling especially ill last night--headache, stomachache, super tired--and had also been having some pains in my ankle tensing up so that is hurt to walk on. I knew these were negative emotions trapped in my body. The mood matrix oils were applied to my back as well as vetiver to my forehead. Within minutes, the tension in my head started to release. And then I starting burping, and my stomachache started feeling better. This was the first time I'd ever felt such a phyisical release from using those oils. My mood also drastically changed. I went from super grumpy and ornery to only a little tired. This morning I started my day with the mood matrix again and today has been so so much better than yesterday. 


P.S. There was wresting going on after FHE on Monday and Lexie wanted to get right in on the action. She crawled right up and just sat down right by Corey. Such a funny girl!

Also in other news, Corey is having another big meeting tomorrow with the 'boss guys'. We are super anxious about the outcome. Anxious and excited at the same time. Without trying to get our hopes up too much. We've learned that for sure. 

No comments: