On November 6th, every year for the rest of forever, I get to be grateful for my Lexie Mae right. on. her. birthday.
And today is her FIRST birthday! I love you, baby girl!
So why am I grateful for this cute girl? She is so, so sweet. From the day she was born, she had a calming sense about her. She is happy nearly all the time, she practically smiles when she cries. She is very content. Her laugh makes me laugh. She always scrunches her nose and it's hilarious. She brings me back into the present moment. She helps me to focus on the good. She encourages me to find the joy in my day. I still love holding her. I still love watching her sleep. Just like when she was a newborn. I love to cuddle her. She lays her head on my chest every night before I lay her down in her crib. I do have a twinge of sadness that her baby days are basically over. But, I am grateful she is growing and healthy.
11.06.2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment