"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. You might say, I am not the creative type. If that is how you feel, think again. Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small. Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you. You will make the World a better place. Improve, beautify, extend, smile, cultivate, develop, create."
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

11.16.2014

Gratitude day 16

I'm grateful for the kindness of others. There have been so many well wishes and good words and extra prayers from so many people. It really makes your heart feel good. A neighbor came over tonight, she's a nurse at Primary Children's specializing is age 0-2, and helped to fix Lexie's bandage so it wasn't so gigantic. It was very nice to help. So tonight I was able to take off her clothes, gave her a little bath, put on some clean jammies. It was so nice. The other bandage was so big that I couldn't get her sleeve over it. She had been wearing the same thing all day Saturday, Saturday night sleeping, and all day today. I hope she sleeps as good tonight as she did last night.




No comments: