11.08.2014
Gratitude day 8
Today I am grateful Corey came home. He's been gone at an overnight thing for Lifestar since Thursday. We didn't call or text the whole time so I really had no idea what was going on. And he hasn't been home very much at all this week to talk about it before he left. He thought he'd be done late morning or early afternoon and instead he barely made it home by 8 pm to say goodnight to the kids. I'm thankful I was able to keep cool about it and not worry myself sick. I wondered if he was with a client, or even if it was going to be an extra night. But, nothing happened, they just got done much later then Corey thought. He came home safe, just tired. And the kids literally ran to him, all 3 of them, when he came in the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment