Today has been hard. I'm feeling overwhelmed and tired and stressed. I have more on my plate than I feel like I can tackle. Angel tree has to be up by Sunday, I'm teaching RS on Sunday, the car needs to be registered, there's dried throw up on Nora's bedspread that wasn't washed off the first time and it still got put in the dryer (not a lot, just a little bit, but still, it's not clean), Lexie was a little more demanding today, she did not sleep very good last night so I didn't either, if I can even get Nora to take a nap Lexie usually wakes up opposite of her so I never feel like I get a break during the day which I feel like I never get anything done which means I leave everything to do after my kids are asleep which means I go to bed too late and then when one of the children doesn't really sleep it puts me right back to the top of my cycle. How's that for a run on sentence.
So today I'm grateful we made it through alive. My kids ate good food, got homework done, didn't spend the entire day in front of the TV, took baths, and went to bed on time.
11.17.2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment