Day 21: I am grateful Corey has been able to learn so much from his internship. He has met some incredible people, helped a few out, gotten some great advice, grown so much. He truly doesn't want to work anywhere else. I hope it works out like that.
Day 22: I am grateful for the satisfying feeling of cleaning something that hasn't been cleaned in awhile.
In other news, I took a picture of Lexie's hand this morning.
This is what her hand looked like on Wednesday.
And these are the bandages I get to change twice a day. It's quite a process, and she cries almost the whole time. I can't do it by myself, I have to have her sit on someone's lap and then I try to get it done as quick as I can. I get everything cut and ready, lids off, all laid out, and it still takes a little bit.
She's still such a cutie.




No comments:
Post a Comment